Professional with over 12 years of valuable experience in Production, Project Planning and Control which has started at the Deep Jacket Factory named after Heydar Aliyev, continued at BOS Shelf and currently ongoing at PMD Projects. Holder of Bachelor's Degree from Qafqaz University and Master's Degree at Public Administration Academy. Additionally Certified Project Manager with C degree provided by International Project Management Association (IPMA).
|Certified Project Manager IPMA Level C®
|ORACLE PRIMAVERA P6
|Primavera P6 R8.2
|Caspian Engineers Society
- Umid Project - Fabrication of Jackets and Top Side for the Gas Platform
- Gunashli 7 Project - Fabrication of Jacket for the Oil Platform
- Bulla Deniz Project - Fabrication of Jacket for the Gas Platform
- Chilov Platform Project - Fabrication of Jacket for the Oil & Gas Platform
- Darvin Bankası Project - Fabrication of Jacket for the Oil Platform
- Shah Deniz II Project - Fabrication of Jackets for the Gas Platform
- Shamakhi Hotel Project - Rehabilitation of 5 star hotel in Shamakhi city
- Kapital Bank Badamdar - Rehabilitation of Kapital Bank Branch in Badamdar settlement
- Vurgun Residence - Rehabilitation of High Class Residential Complex
- Hillside Apartments - Rehabilitation of High Class Residential Complex
- Shıkhov Villages - Building of Summer Cottages Complex
Vusal is a very hard working and conscientious individual who discharges his duties in a professional manner ensuring that he- meets deadlines. Vusal responds positively to the needs of his customers and is committed to continuously develop and improve his knowledge. He can be relied upon to produce quality outputs. While it is Vusal's decision to move on to new opportunities, he is someone that the Planning Department at Bos Shelf would gladly welcome back should the opportunity arise and he wished to return.
I was a Production Control Manager at BOS Shelf when Vusal employed to Production Control Department as a Technician. I instructed Vusal to prepare a plan for the steel works that will be executed at 8 production workshops and 4 sites. Using approved drawings he completed the task in a professional manner. This task was a part of Gunashli 7 Project which was requiring fabrication of jackets and top sides for the Platform with 25 000 tons of steel structure in total.