Project Control / Services professional with more than 19 years of experience and with MBA degree. Extensive experience in Cost Control within the Oil & Gas and Construction industries that includes both Onshore & Offshore Projects, FEED & EPC Contracts. Worked on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
|Certificate Name||Provided by|
|MBA||University of Wales|
|5 Year work at McDermott||McDermott|
- ACG Phase 1, 2 & 3 - Installation of Offshore Pipelines from oil fields to Sangachal Terminal – above USD 1B for each Project
- YLX-2 D-222 Project - Exploration Drilling on “Yalama-2” Field – above USD 80M
- Four Seasons Hotel - Construction of 5-star “Four Seasons” Hotel – approximately USD 110M
- Chirag Oil Project (COP) – Fabrication of Jacket for COP Platform – USD 350M
- Shah Deniz II Project - Oil Terminal Expansion – USD 400M
- Polysilicon Plant – Phase I - Construction of Polysilicon Plant – above USD 1B
- Azerikimya EP-300 Revamp and Modernization - Revamp and expansion of the Azerikimya EP-300 Facilities – approximately USD 500M
During his tenure with Lukoil, Vugar was working under my supervision and was responsible for cost coding of contractors’ and vendor’s invoices, daily cost tracking of rig operations, preparation of cost reports, preparation of accruals and other cost engineering functions. Vugar also took part in preparation of additional agreements to original contracts and on daily basis contacted with our contractors for cost engineering related issues. I can confirm that he is initiative, hard-working, responsible, honest and reliable. Vugar also has excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills. I am sure that he will be a valuable asset for any employer.
Dr. Albrecht Mozer
I can confirm the he is a man of integrity, with excellent working dedication and leadership skills. His performance and attitude has exceeded expectations. He is energetic, accurate, fair minded, committed and has a high level of credibility. He has proven professional skills and international culture working abilities and they are above expectations. His passion for financial accuracy, dedication to success and international team working is remarkable.
I have worked with Vugar since he joined the Chirag Oil Project. He was a very polite and dedicated worker and carried out his duties professionally and in a reliable manner. Vugar worked very well as part of a multi-national, multi-disciplinary team across a number of different project construction sites working with different construction contractors. Vugar was always keen to expand his knowledge and experience.