Project Management Professional with a strong bias towards Planning and Scheduling. More than 8 years of experience mainly with Clients, Contractors and Consultants within the Oil & Gas, Construction and Marine industries. Experience includes both Onshore & Offshore Projects. Extensive experience in Planning, Scheduling and Document Management. Familiar with EPC, Reimbursable and Lump Sum Contracts. Energetic team player with excellent communication and organizational skills who enjoys working with other professionals on multi-disciplinary teams.
|Certificate Name||Provided by|
|PMP® (Project Management Professional)||PMI|
|Forensic Schedule Delay Analysis||Project Control Academy|
|Advanced Project Management in Oracle Primavera P6||AKIM Mühendislik|
|Continuous Improvement (CI) Coach||BP|
|Accelerated Development Program (ADP)||BP|
- Shah Deniz Stage 2 – Fabrication of Jackets for the Gas Platform. Budget: USD 2 Billion
- Crescent Development Project – Construction of 5-star Hotel and Residential Complex. Budget: USD 1.5 Billion
- SOCAR POLYMER – Implementation of Polypropylene and High Density Polyethylene Plants. Budget: USD 816 Million
- BP NOP – Construction of new office building for BP
- Four Seasons Hotel – Construction of 5-star Hotel. Budget: USD 110 Million
- TOTAL Absheron - Mobilization and Delivery of three Vessels
- IMR - Mobilization and Delivery of DSV (Diving Support Vessel) Akademik Tofiq Ismayilov
I found Murad as a proactive, eager to learn, inquisitive dependable, at all times. The support provided by Murad has been very important to deliver projects in a timely and efficient manner. I always admired Murad’s sense of purpose and discipline, he never loses sight of his goals. I have every confidence he would make an invaluable contribution to any organization.
I would like to recommend Mr. Murad Najafov, who has worked with me in Kinetics Technology (Subsidiary of Tecnimont Italy in Azerbaijan). During his tenure I observed his zeal to perform the tasks assigned to him. I found his excellence in Primavera, & Planning Concepts. He is a self-starter and very good in presenting his ideas. In addition he has excellent team building and leadership skills.
Murad demonstrated a very deep understanding of Project Planning and he brought his skills to bear by contributing to improving the systems within the Department that ensured that execution of tasks could be seamlessly handed over from one individual to another and thus reducing risk to Business Continuity. He works very well with little to no supervision as a part of the Planning Team and the Project as a whole. Murad can be relied upon to produce quality outputs.